Monday 27 August 2012

The Camera of My Dreams

 
For thoughs of you that don't know it's my 16th birthday next month
I have a long Birthday list which is understandable because 16 always
tends to be a big age to reach in a girls life.
 
With the continuation of my youtube Channel it would be nice to be
able to take my videos to the next level and film on a more pro
camera like the camera above which is the camera
of my dreams lool
 
Before starting my youtube channel and even this blog I use
to look at other blogs and youtube channels and when
ever asked they would always say they used a cannon
camera to take pictures or film and from then on I always wanted a cannon camera
 
Fingers crossed I will recieve the camera of my dreaams for my birthday 
I will let you guys know
 
Rianna xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment