Monday 27 August 2012

#1 Wishlist

 
In every post I end up mentioning my birhday, but I just can't help it becuase it is so close and I just can't contain my excitment any more.
 
 
I look at many blogs and it seems to be very popular to do a wishlist of the month of things you would like to have or own. I tend not to be a follower and my family like to stress to me that is better to a leader not a follower when it comes to fahion or anything actually.
 
Theses are just a couple of things I would like to have;
 
Dungeree: I saw this on Beautycrush ( samathas) blog as it was her outfit of the day and yh I have never owned a dungeree I don't thing ....... (thinks) actually maybe when I was little
 
Topshop Louise Grey: This is the new makeup range by Louise Grey ( read previous post) but this is just one of the nail varnishes I would love to own.
 
Cannon Camera: This is top of my birthday wish list and I just hope to get it , I really do but the cannon camera is not cheap at £990 but hey i'm worth it.
 
Creeper: Even a cheap pair will do but I would just love to own a pair , I would have already had a pair but I like to waste money and have started to save because my birthday is coming up and I don't wanna buy anthing and then reciever the same things for my birthday.
 
The Docs. love Doc Martens and there a great boot for winter ( warm and confortable) I was going to go for the Black shiny pair but everyone has those so going for the Blue pair because Blue goes with everything just like Black
 
Money: I recieve money every year and I would like to recieve some moeny just to buy some winter clothes like knitted jumpers ect nothing specieal
 
The Zara Tote: I love this bag so much and I previously saw it on JustLovesFashion channel on youtube video of her ootd ( that's outfit of the day for those of you who are not a youtube addict) and she wore it and it looked amazing and now I jkust have to have the bag and it's not exactly expensive at £30
 
Finally ( hands hurting at this point) I love Frank Ocean like girls like Justin Bieber and his new album channel orange is great and the songs are ones I can listen to all day. I have the whole album on my phone ( due to power of illegal downloading) but as a didicated fan I have to have his album.
 
It's not a big wish list is it? I dunno I will keep you guys updated and let you know if i recieve any thing from my wish list.
 
Rianna xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Hello, lovely blog you have!
    I'm a new follower, would you like to follow each other?

    http://makeupandlondon.com

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete