Monday 27 August 2012

Creepers


 
 
There not exactly what I would call summer shoes as they are not open toe flip flops are
they but creeper's still have become the most popular shoes of summer 2012
wether you buy the fake ones or the real ones there is no difference at the end of the day.
I must say that I dont own a pair of creepers myself however I hope to recieve a pair for my
birthday or purchase a pair with my birthday money ( post pictures when
I do get them) but I still do love and adour these foam shoes
 
You tend to know when something has reached the popularity in the fashion world
when you see celebs such as Rhianna rocking these shoes and making a
statment. The shoes are traditionally worn with frilly socks I believe ( which
just £8) however these shoes seemed to be worn differently by each individual person
which is great. I even have one girl in my year that rock's these beauties in
our school uniform.
 
Wow it is amazing how one pair of shoes can bring out so much in people
 


No comments:

Post a Comment