Monday 27 August 2012

Louise Grey Makeup- Topshop

 
 
 
 
 




As part of my weekly routine on the internet I always take a look a my faviourite fashion
website "Topshop" and jump straight to the what's new page to see what
new things to expect when visiting there store
 
As many of you know I am very fond of the Topshop makeup range
and own a few of there products ( including nail polish and blushers )
but this range I just have to own
 
As soon as I saw the Louise Grey nail varnish I feel in love will the
Gold glittery shade and since then I have fell in love the whole
range.
 
The colors are very netural ready for the winter month , so warm
colors such as the one's featured in the Louise Grey
eye shadown above are perfect for the forthcoming which will
be approaching us sooner rather than later.
 
The products in my opion are not to expecive maybe a couple
pounds more than the normal topshop makeup range.
 
I will definatly purchasing a few products from the range very soon as if you purchase two or more
products you recieve a free mirror ( limited time only)
 
Rianna xooxoxo
 
            Nails in Dart By Louise Grey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment